Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] Iron Pipe quest appears to be bugged in iOS version 1.15.0

hi, i unlocked the smurf doctor and he asked for an iron pipe = ok
    then after that i discovered the right smurf who could help me create it but it won't talk to me about it, i've tried many thing but i can't create the pipe(saying i need to talk to the smurf, while he don't want to (saying "it would be good to cleanse some cloud" or stuff like that)) :/

Are you on the right quest? If you have multiple quests, sometimes it thinks you're on the wrong one. Go to the Quest log and click on the pipe quest and then click 'track'. Hopefully that should work and you will be able to talk to the smurf!

Comment

hi, i did that a lot of time but still nothing, actually the tracking is pointing the forge and not the smurf :/

Comment

What happens if you go to the forge? Is it on there?

Comment

the pipe is there locked asking to finish the quest from the smurf :/

Comment

That's definitely not right. Hopefully Spelling Bee or someone else from Beeline will be able to address this issue for you.

Comment

Hi Dark. Yeah, I agree with Helen and that doesn't sound right. You should definitely submit a ticket to Customer Support. In order to do that, please fill out the email form on their webpage located here: http://www.beeline-i.com/support.php

Comment

Working...
              X