Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[AP] Completed items appear stuck in the new Smurf Life iOS 1.7.0 - 1.11.0 quest progress menu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AP] Completed items appear stuck in the new Smurf Life iOS 1.7.0 - 1.11.0 quest progress menu

This is a topic that was logged in the old forum about 4 months ago and was marked as Acknowledged. I still have this problem and I'm curious if there are any plans to address the issue.

HI Evil Homer. Are you still having this issue after the version 1.12.0 update?

Comment

I have this problem too, and it still exists with the 1.12.0 update.

Comment

Hi Spelling Bee-

As SharonS has confirmed, I still have this problem in the most recent version.

Comment

Thanks Homer. I've already passed it on to the Studio. Hopefully it will get fixed at some point soon.

Comment

I also still have a purple potion in a mysterious spot on potion mixer table that I cannot find it has been there for so long that I sometimes don't even see it.

Comment

Still having this problem in the 1.13.0 update.

Comment

I still have this as well after 1.13.0 update - my Kiln is always showing 2 Ocarina's as being completed which is a hangover from the old version - it's not a big problem but it is still there.

Comment

I've had this problem probably since the first or second update of the game. My game shows completed quests at 3 different stations.

Comment

Working...
                  X