Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] The Gold Trimmed Blue Jacket item is not being recognized by the Trading Post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] The Gold Trimmed Blue Jacket item is not being recognized by the Trading Post

The trading post had a flyer for a gold-trimmed blue jacket long before I had the recipe to make it. Once I finally did get the recipe, I didn't have enough blue paint for a while longer. About 3 months after I got the flyer, I finally was able to create my first one. When I went to make the trade, it didn't recognize it. I have since made more and it still will not recognize them. I have submitted a ticket to support but have not received a reply. I was just curious if anybody has had a similar problem. I have not seen a problem topic for this.

Me! I have the EXACT same problem. I have 4 and just made my 5th gold trimmed jacket but can't trade it!

Comment

I am having issues with the gold trim hat I make it but can not trade it

Comment

I am having the flyer Gold-trimmed Blue Cap at the Trading Post and three of them are in the wardrobe but the Trading Post doesn't recognize them - so I am not able to trade them.

Comment

Weird! I haven't used the trading post in a long time, but I do recall I was able to sell clothing items.

Comment

Working...
          X