Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] The timer for Marco is incorrect and is showing that he'll return in 137 years and 70 days

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] The timer for Marco is incorrect and is showing that he'll return in 137 years and 70 days

Just saw that Marco Smurf will return in 137 years and 70 days. I can only hope that a Smurf year is somehow shorter than the human year, but still I guess that I won't see Marco anymore. Please Beeline, let Marco return earlier for me

Marco clearly doesn't want to come back to your village! LOL! He only takes 18 hours to come back to my village each day!

Comment

Hello Richard. Thank you for sharing this issue here with the community. Please also go ahead and submit a ticket with Beeline Customer Support if you have not done so already. http://www.beeline-i.com/support.php

Comment

Marco has never visited my village. And where do I find the timer, that counts down until he allegedly reappears? Fulco

Comment

You have to free Marco from the clouds. He is in the main part of the village, next to Handy.

Comment

Thank! Fulco

Comment

Working...
            X