Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] The calcuations appear to be incorrect when raising the speed at Crafting Stations with Solar Amulets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] The calcuations appear to be incorrect when raising the speed at Crafting Stations with Solar Amulets

Since 2 versions you can upgrade the crafting stations with solar amulets and coins. I just upgraded the ore smelter to level 3, text mentions then something as 'would you like to upgrade your crafting speed with 15%?' I did this for 15000 coins and 3 solar amulets. But the crafting speed is not 15% less. I had to make a lot of umbrella's: the original time was 3 hours and 27 minutes. 15% less is 207 minutes x 0,15 = 31 minutes less. So expected new time is 2 hours and 56 minutes. But the new crafting time is 3 hours and 15 minutes, that is by far not 15%, in fact it is only 5,8% less. Please solve this, because upgrading the crafting stations is not really interesting in this case. So it seems the calculation is wrong. I didnot check whether the calculation for the first upgrade was correct. Smurf life version is the latest one, playing on a ipad 2 with the latest ios 7.06

I didn't even pay attention. Thanks for doing the math. I was hoping it was worthwhile. I wonder if they meant 15% from the original time? That wouldn't really be fair, and not worth the coins and amulets.

Comment

Hello Richard. Thanks for sharing this issue here with the community. Please also go ahead and submit a ticket with Beeline Customer Support if you have not done so already. http://www.beeline-i.com/support.php

Comment

Working...
      X