Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurf Life iOS version 1.15.1 (Bug Fix) update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurf Life iOS version 1.15.1 (Bug Fix) update is live and available for download!

Have we any idea what bug fixes this made? I do have to say I was pleasantly surprised to see this game get an update after a year. Any word on more content?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Puck. I'm sorry, but there is no news on any future content. The update only contained bug fixes.

Yay! Hopefully I can enter my game again.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully so Tenny!

• Tenny
      Tenny commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! Thanks Beeline. The update fixed my problem. :-)

I still have lots of crashes playing on the iPad air, iOS8...

Comment

Wow, I had completely given up on this game! And now I come here and there's an update! I hope this means positive news for future updates with real content.

Thank you, Beeline!

Comment

• essiw
        essiw commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope it too, though bug fixes don't say much... But maybe they will work on it a bit because they have released their new game so they have a bit time again.

Are there going to be any more updates for this game?

Comment

Can someone please give this game an update because I would love to stop gargamel from doing anything else to the smurfs with those storm clouds

Comment

Any chance for a new update? I got a message I won't be able to play on future iOS updates

Comment

Same here, updating to IOS 11 will mean I won't be able to play Smurf Life anymore, unless the app is updated, after all the money myself and others have spent on this game, I feel quite annoyed I wasted all that money and time on a app that will no longer work. Bongfish should really consider an update.

Comment

Originally posted by Dnor1972 View Post
              Same here, updating to IOS 11 will mean I won't be able to play Smurf Life anymore, unless the app is updated, after all the money myself and others have spent on this game, I feel quite annoyed I wasted all that money and time on a app that will no longer work. Bongfish should really consider an update.
              Dnor1972 A potential update for Smurf Life has not been ruled out. Flashman and Bongfish have just been focusing all of their effort and resources into Smurfs' Village up until this point. In the future though, that will change as the other games will be re-evaluated and so on. If you do decide to update to iOS 11, it would be best to NOT delete your Smurf Life app. Apple has stated that while you can no longer open up 32Bit Apps in iOS 11, if you leave the apps on your device, you will be notified in the App Store if and or when a new update arrives for that App to make it 64Bit compliant.

Comment

Working...
              X