Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will the Android version of Smurf Life be released?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will the Android version of Smurf Life be released?

Hi I was just wondering if there is any news on when smurfs is coming to android. As I really miss them thanks

Hi Sera. Several months ago Beeline announced that they were working on porting Smurf Life over to Android. Since then however, there have been no new announcements.

Comment

When will this game be available on Google Play???
      At the start of 2013 it was stated that they are working on it for Android users... nothing has been updated since!!!

Comment

There have been no new announcements on the status of the Android version of Smurf Life.

Comment

Is an Android version of Smurf Life still in the works?

Comment

I've been waiting too long

Comment

Can u please give us an update if there are any news on the android version of Smurf Life please :O Or has it been dropped ? I was really looking foreword to it ^^

Comment

Given that Beeline don't seem to be doing any more updates for IOS, I doubt they are spending any time on an android version!

Comment

• Nakiamie
                  Nakiamie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's too bad I would've liked the game :s

Are there any news yet? This thread is months old, and I wish that Smurf Life could be released on Android.

Comment

• essiw
                  essiw commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Probably never, as the iOS game doesn't get updated...

There are currently no announcements planned regarding Smurf Life being ported over to the Android OS.

Comment

Will the Smurfs Life game ever be released for Android users? I've been with the Smurfs Village game for about 5 years and I would love to be able to get Smurfs Life for my Android phone.

Comment

Me too!! Been waiting on release for android for a while!

Comment

Are you sure about the update? Coz smurf life is not reliable as I experienced...

Comment

Working...
                      X