Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will happen if you keep advancing your device's clock to speed up crafting in Smurf Life?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will happen if you keep advancing your device's clock to speed up crafting in Smurf Life?

Does anything serious happen if you advance the clock to speed up crafting?, I tried it once resulting in my Smurf slowing down, if you keep doing it, what else happens?

Dnor1972 I can't remember off the top of my head, but I do believe there were several different types of penalties that could be imposed when you intentionally manipulated the timers to speed crafts up. Best advice is just to not do it. It's not worth it.

Comment

Thanks the info, the only reason I was going alter the clock was, originally I had nearly all the professions maxed out, just a few to go on the food ones, seeing how long it took originally, I thought about cheating but now I just have to play normally, by 2020 I might have maxed them all out. Shouldn't have deleted the app in the first place but as Beeline won't bothering with an update I decided to delete it.

Comment

Working...
      X