Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any plans to release an update for Smurf Life?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any plans to release an update for Smurf Life?

Hasn't received an update in a very long time.

is there going to be future development of this game or has it been abandoned?

Yes, it has. Smurfs Life has been abandoned since a long time ago.

Comment

Hello Troylea. Unfortunately there are not updates scheduled for Smurf Life at this time.

Comment

Does the company switch mean that we will get new updates, at least bug fixes and a way to get moondust easier (watching adds for example).

Comment

I miss Smurf Life (because it doesnt have any more updates so far).

Comment

Originally posted by essiw View Post
            Does the company switch mean that we will get new updates, at least bug fixes and a way to get moondust easier (watching adds for example).
            Hello Essiw. Yes, that is a distinct possibility. Flashman and Bongfish have taken over the entire Smurf game catalog from Beeline. I believe their longterm plans are to focus on expanding what Beeline did and that would seem to mean future updates etc.

For the immediate time being though, their main attention is being put into Smurfs' Village. As soon as there is any news pertaining to the other Smurf games, I will of course let everyone know.

Comment

Hi , nice to meet you.
              I am enjoying to play smurf life everyday.
              Today, I have some question.
              My Building level is 20 and I have some sunstone. But I can't clear clouds.
              And my Alchemy level is 20.
              So I have try to clear some cloud, but there were not new Quest under the clouds.
              I want to update the smurf life !

Comment

I am still a daily player of this game. I'm unable to update my iPad because I'm afraid I won't be able to play anymore. The game is a lot of fun and I will miss it if it's not updated.

Comment

• Vintoxi
                  Vintoxi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Cbowen, thanks so much for the post, in regards to concerns, we are aware of the iOS 11 incoming and hopefully there won't be any issues, you are always welcome to let us know here if you have any troubles in the future.

My iPad is wanting to download the latest update: iOS 10.3.2, but I am afraid I won't be able to keep playing if I update. I already receive a message about the game needing updated or it might not be compatible with future updates. Has anyone downloaded this and are you still able to play?

Comment

Originally posted by SmurfyRN823 View Post
                  My iPad is wanting to download the latest update: iOS 10.3.2, but I am afraid I won't be able to keep playing if I update. I already receive a message about the game needing updated or it might not be compatible with future updates. Has anyone downloaded this and are you still able to play?
                  SmurfyRN823 Apple is just warning players (and Developers) that they need to get their apps updated to be 64 Bit since they are dropping support for the older 32 Bit apps in iOS 11. You should be absolutely fine to download any updates as long as they are not iOS 11.

Bongfish does plan to update the app though before iOS 11 is released this coming fall. So, to sum it up you should be fine to update to 10.3.2, and 10.3.3, and so on. Wait to make sure the app has been updated though before downloading and installing iOS 11. We'll make an announcement here on the forum when the update is made so that it's compatible with iOS 11.

Comment

• Dnor1972
                    Dnor1972 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Any news on this update?

It doesn't work with iOS 11! Please fix it, Smurf Life is my all time favorite game!

Comment

• Carver Carver
                    Carver Carver commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Fetchstorm I just asked this same question yesterday on the Smurfs Villae Facebook Messenger. I’m so disappointed, the levels I’m on can’t even play.
                    Last edited by Carver Carver; 11-07-2017, 08:04 PM.
                Working...
                X