Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Smurfs' Grabber be receiving future updates at some point?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Smurfs' Grabber be receiving future updates at some point?

Does the fact that there's a forum for Smurfs' Grabber mean there's going to be a future update for it as well?

No official announcements have been made, but Flashman and Bongfish did take over the entire Smurf game catalog from Beeline. Smurfs' Grabber was included. Let's hope we something in the future. A lot of players really enjoyed the game and it would be nice to have some cool and rare items be unlocked in Smurfs' Village.

Comment

• jason_larkham
      jason_larkham commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Spelling Bee.

Since a long time Smurfs Grabber is no longer working with Smurfs Village. I tried to send a item from Smurfs Grabber to SV long ago, but it didn't work. So I deleted the App, although I had a lot of currency. Never thought it would become live again.
    Last edited by Morning Sky; 11-06-2016, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Morning Sky View Post
      Since a long time Smurfs Grabber is no longer working with Smurfs Village. I tried to send a item from Smurfs Grabber to SV long ago, but it didn't work. So I deleted the App, although I had a lot of currency. Never thought it would become live again.
      I still have the app installed on one of my devices lol. It has a lot of things on it, but the game only opens to the Main Menu. When you try to play, it crashes.

It would be neat to have it back up and running again.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        When I try installing the app on my other iIPad and iPhone, I get these blocks on the Main Menu and can't do anything but just close the app.

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Can you send items to your village and do they arrive in your village?

• Rjunior
        Rjunior commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi ! Morning sky ! Unfortunatelly I can not send items ! But is ok bc I have the orange paint in main village and I usualy don't use smurf graber items for SV 1. I like to play the game once in awhile!

cant relate. just stopping by to tell that smurfs grabber kinda stinks

Comment

Originally posted by TechySmurf View Post
        cant relate. just stopping by to tell that smurfs grabber kinda stinks
        What do you mean with your post?!

I have enjoyed it much and loved the idea about winning rare items for SV. Hopefully it will be back soon!

Comment

• jason_larkham
          jason_larkham commented
          Editing a comment
          So did I 6 years ago, but now all of the items can be gotten through the SV menu. At least as far as I remember what you could get.
      Working...
      X