Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh Smurf Grabber how I love you and wish you had never been relegated to legacy status

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Smurf Grabber how I love you and wish you had never been relegated to legacy status

Thank you for all the beautiful orange flowers for my village and the very pricey statue for free. I wish they had continued to develop you. I wonder what nice items could have been traded for Miner's jewelry? I guess we will never know. Sigh.

Totally agree happybird! I loved to play and to sent items that couldn't be purchased! A nice little addiction to smurfs village...

Comment

At least, they should add it as a mini game. My kids love to play Smurf Grabber.

Comment

Make Smurfs' Grabber a VIP Game. Please.

Comment

I agree. It was very strange how they just stopped. They bring in Miner's jewelry and then there's nothing to trade for it? I was waiting and waiting for them to bring in more smurfy items... but now i guess it will never be.

Comment

After learning I could obtain item for smurfs village through this game I was hooked, I ended up getting my first smurf statue for smurfs village before it was even available in the village yet, it was the biggest thing for me at the time, it was like the most exclusive item to have in the game at the time. I probably done around $150 on this game. But I really wish there were more new super exclusive item for transfer to obtain.

Comment

I'm kinda surprised they didn't choose to add new, exclusive items for Smurfs' Village... I would have thought that would lure customers back in.

Comment

why did they get rid of this game?!?!? I play smurfs village and never even knew you could get items from smurf grabber for smurfs village but I looooooved smurf grabber : /

Comment

I've never played this game, and I wish I could play it now for 2 simple reasons:
                  1: It's a Smurf game
                  2: People here say they could win items that would be imported in their Smurfs Village game!

Please Beeline, resurrect your removed games from the Google Play Store, and the Legacy games too. In my humble opinion, a mass resurrection of your games could have a very positive on your customers base, and people would feel reassured, and therefore spend more money on your games because unlike Microsoft (Age of Empires Online, sigh), you would have a reputation to keep your games online for years to come.
                  The process is simple: generate reassurance and trust, and people will feel comfortable spending more money for years to come.

Comment

• Tenny
                    Tenny commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi iamaplayer, you could win exclusive coloured items for your Smurfsvillage. They orange benches and fences and mushrooms. But they are all available now in the regular village. I guess it would be terribly difficult to offer this kind of game for iOS AND Android devices. But I have to admid, it was a great addition and brought lots of fun to Smurfsvillage.Would be very nice to have something like Smurfsgrabber as a VIP Feature!
                Working...
                X