Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Poll] Let us know which Smurfy new Images you would prefer to see in the App Stores?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Poll] Let us know which Smurfy new Images you would prefer to see in the App Stores?

Hi everyone! As some of you may have already noticed, the Flashman and Bongfish Teams have been testing out a new look for Smurfs' Village on some various App Stores. In an effort to gather some additional Feedback, they wanted to know which Smurfy set of images you would prefer. Do you prefer option A, the existing set of images. Or option B, the new set of images. Please vote below!

A.
    29.63%
    B.
    70.37%

I personally like the new set! They feel more like the classic Peyo Comics.

Comment

First I thought I was the only one choosing A. Well on this forum I am obviously 😄 But if you take a look at the comments on Facebook the vast majority also says A. So I'm not all alone 😊

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        They are both so tiny on the Facebook site, the advantage when the images are so small goes to the bolder simpler images. I have a hard time seeing both of them on that site. Posted above they look great. I did like the person who said that they love villains, but there aren't enough villains in the game yet, so they would pick A to represent the game better. To me the bold images look to Disneyfied, and although I love Disney, it's not Peyo.

I've voted for A because A is more bold and simple.

Comment

Totally love B, and it is not just because of Gargamel, they represent the game perfectly and really look like the classic comics! Love them!

Comment

You're not the only one preferring A. I think my thoughts about B is...well if you're gonna go comic look, then doesn't it imply that the game will be more true to the comics? If you're going that way, cool, if not then the comics look might be a bit opposite of where the game is or may be going

Comment

B looks better in my opinion. Gargamel's hovel area looks really smurfy!

Comment

I like B better

Comment

I like the third A image better than the second B image,could you swap their place;-)

Comment

Why not put both of them? I personally think it would be better to put A image first (Less text & Bigger picture) then B image follow after

Comment

We could do it in the style of a comic! cover page, then the comic pages and a back page!

Comment

• Alex Smurf
                      Alex Smurf commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'd like that 😊

• LightofFire
                      LightofFire commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm all in for that idea! 👍 could we have a new poll on it? 😅

I like A better. The contrast is much better and easier to see, it shows the game as it is and doesn't give any wrong impression. It took me a second to even see that set B has game pictures and not some comic scenes. If you want to sell the game, you should advertise the game, means set A. If I saw set B and dowloaded the app and then saw the game as is, I would be somewhat disappointed because I would expect something else. B isn't bad, but I think it doesn't match our game that well.

The first image of B is cool because of the characters it shows, but they're all EOs / characters from Game Master's SB boxes. On the one hand, it's great to show that those characters are available and getting Gargamel is fantastic, but it might also give the impression that they are easily available?

If you wanted to go for both, maybe do a sort of "Now you can play your favourite comic/cartoon" with a comic style picture, then followed by game style pictures to give a better impression of what to expect?

Comment

What about an option c

The 2nd and 3rd pic of A plus the bottom pic of the first one of B

Comment

Voted for A because it's clear and straight forward. I still love option B for its comical style !!

Comment

Hi everyone! Thanks for participating in the poll and for the wonderful feedback. It looks like they are going to take the best from both and find a middle ground. Keep an eye out for them in the Stores a little bit later.

Comment

Working...
                          X