Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfy Live Chat - New Support Site Function!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfy Live Chat - New Support Site Function!

Hey All,

I have created a new function on our support site, for the moment there is a limited time on this and it will not be open all the time, however at the moment and for periods during the day I will be live to chat with there. This is for support so if you have any issues that you would like to discuss then please do come and join me.

The support website is here - https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us.

At the moment there does seem to be an issue with Chrome and this widget so I would recommend IE or Firefox for now. For the next 2 weeks I will be testing the live chat, to see how much traffic we can generate and how helpful it is for you all to be able to speak with someone in support in real time.

I look forward to talking and checking on your issues.

Kindest Regards.

What a great idea! Thanks a lot for all the hard work you're all doing!

Comment

• Vintoxi
      Vintoxi commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey LightofFire thanks ^^

Always nice to try out new ideas, I will come up with a support time for the live chat over the weekend, it would be great if people would be able to tell what time they normally play, this is good for me to get a average time the live chat should be open.

Oh i think this is really difficult because we're all spread around the world. I live in germany and play most of the time in the evening after working and when my baby is sleeping. So my time zone is GTM +1 and i'm online maybe 8 o'clock.

Comment

• Vintoxi
      Vintoxi commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the info, that's cool we are in the same time zone, the evenings will more than likely not hold live chat, but will check to see mornings to late afternoons.

• saskia
      saskia commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm in the same time zone and indeed this is a very great idea
Working...
X