Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the version 1.41.0 Christmas update be 100% designed and created by Bongfish?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the version 1.41.0 Christmas update be 100% designed and created by Bongfish?

Twinkiepie, will the new Christmas update be a 100% Bongfish designed update? I'm just asking because if it is, it will give the long term players a real clear idea of the direction of the game moving forward.

I'm hoping for a new direction in game play, a strong commitment to giving us content inspired heavily from the 1980's cartoon and comic, and more emphasis on making the game more fun with upgradable and customizable items, and of course, updates that are free from serious bugs andl glitches.

Hey Purple

There hasn't been so much time since the takeover of the game. Our first goal was to get rid of the bugs before we could provide you new and flawless content.
    The Christmas update orientates itself to Beeline this year, the Assets have been created by Bongfish! The teasers will be out soon, Spelling Bee and I are working on it.

A new direction in gameplay will show in the future, Bongfish's first ambition is to build up some sort of "safety" before we go our own direction.

There is a reason we put a lot of recognition into this forum because we know that you guys can help us to find this direction and make everyone happy and satisfied with the Smurf Games

Comment

Working...
    X