Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Very Blue and Smurfy Customer Support Introduction!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Very Blue and Smurfy Customer Support Introduction!

Hello wonderful Smurf Villagers,

I am posting today to introduce myself to you all. I am Vintoxi, I am working for Bongfish. I am the Customer Support Manager, I will be handling your tickets and inquires with a team in I hope a good timely manner. Some of you may have already had contact with us!

At the moment it's been a little wild, we have received a lot of contacts from you guys and are trying to reach everyone as fast as possible! Just know you will not be forgotten!

Should you ever have any questions that need to be asked or issues in game you are always welcome to create a new ticket with our support site here - https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

While in some cases we have to bring sad news, I hope that we will be able to work with you and try to get all of your issues and questions resolved without hiccups!

While I won't be a force to reckon with like the awesome Spelling Bee and now Twinkiepie, I will be around checking in and looking at how you are all fairing.

On to a little support news!

In the next week or so there will be a new update, we hope that with this update those who have lost villages and do not have there saved game on the Game Center or Cloud will be able to restore / recover back to the villages they know and love.

Should you wish to try and get your village back sooner, at this time we have managed to work out a way to get the lost villages back, however there are some specific requirements. In order for us to be able to do this we would firstly need your support IDs and you must have had the save on the Game Center. Sadly if it's not on the Game Center we would not be able to assist just now. However the update in the next week or so does not require a save on the Game Center.

If you match the requirements then please do send a support ticket with the title "Lost My Village take my Support ID" and we will have it checked out.

Thank you all for reading!

Wishing everyone the best

Vintoxi.

Glad to have you here

Comment

Yes, very glad indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Twinkiepie View Post
        Glad to have you here
        Thanks! it's a pleasure to be here

Comment

Originally posted by Spelling Bee View Post
          Yes, very glad indeed!
          It's an honour Spelling Bee!

Comment

Wow! It gets better every day πŸ˜„, yet another Bongfish rep in here. It is great that you guys join in and makes us feel we're heard!

So another warm welcome to you Vintoxi 🍸(Sorry, you need to drink a lot of mojito's in this forum!)
            For you, being the customer service rep I wish you lots of luck. I'm sure all are happy reading your introduction, it promises normal answers instead of canned responses. Glad to have you in here!

Comment

Originally posted by Tapasz View Post
              Wow! It gets better every day πŸ˜„, yet another Bongfish rep in here. It is great that you guys join in and makes us feel we're heard!

So another warm welcome to you Vintoxi 🍸(Sorry, you need to drink a lot of mojito's in this forum!)
              For you, being the customer service rep I wish you lots of luck. I'm sure all are happy reading your introduction, it promises normal answers instead of canned responses. Glad to have you in here!
              Tapasz! Thanks so much for the warm welcome I will take you up on that Mojito for sure!

Comment

• Tapasz
                Tapasz commented
                Editing a comment
                You'll probably be fine, considering Spelling Bee (as per Eva's idea) gave me the title of mojito mixologist πŸ˜„!
                (no clue why πŸ˜‡)

• chickadee2013
                chickadee2013 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hehe. The mojito's are always flowing in your village Tapasz and we are always grateful participants for them on the forum, especially when we are anxiously/excitedly waiting for an update

Welcome Vintoxi!

Bongfish has been an unbelievably positive change for our game, and probably the area that was the most lacking with the former SV company was costumer service! Please be patient with veteran SV players who for six years have got a thumb to the eye from the former customer support staff! Hopefully having a positive and compassionate customer support representative such as yourself will soothe years of neglect.

It is great to have you here!

Comment

• Tapasz
                Tapasz commented
                Editing a comment
                Look at the name Purple! This sends positive vibes! Could have been a "z.....y" LOL!

Originally posted by Purple! View Post
              Welcome Vintoxi!

Bongfish has been an unbelievably positive change for our game, and probably the area that was the most lacking with the former SV company was costumer service! Please be patient with veteran SV players who for six years have got a thumb to the eye from the former customer support staff! Hopefully having a positive and compassionate customer support representative such as yourself will soothe years of neglect.

It is great to have you here!
              Hey Purple,

Thank you very much for the kind words. I know that from all of us, we want to make the game great for you all, from great there is no limits. I am very privileged to have already talked to some of the players with the ticket system and it's great to see a friendly and kind community who love this game. I only hope that we can all work together to help and resolve issues and make something awesome!

Comment

Hello Vintoxi! Welcome to this forum

You and your team will probably have a lot to do as there's still so many issues so many people have. Hopefully, they won't accumulate in the future thanks to a good development of the updates.
                Earlier today, I thought about sending in a ticket after Spelling Bee told somebody about something they should send one for, but then I thought as it's not urgent, I better wait and give you guys some time to work through the more important stuff.

It's great to see you here, and so far Bongfish has been full of positive surprises. Hopefully, it'll be an overall improvement from how things were handled in the past.

Comment

• Vintoxi
                  Vintoxi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Evanna, if you have an issue let us know we are happy to try and resolve anything and everything regardless of how busy we are!

• Evanna
                  Evanna commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @Vintoxi
                  Thank you, will do so then these days!

Hello Vintoxi, wow another official in here, we feel priviledged (is this the correct spelling?!) ☺️ Your introducing was nice and we all are very surprised how much bongfish take care of us. In the past the SV costumer support was.... BAD. Sorry but it's the truth. We are all glad to have you here. It's nice to be heard about such a long time. Great job so far!

Comment

• Vintoxi
                  Vintoxi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey LightofFire sorry for the late reply! Thanks for welcoming me It's a privilege to be here with you all! I hope that we can manage your expectations when it comes to CS, I am sure we can have some fun as well!

Great to meet you Vintoxi! πŸ˜€
                Wow. You have a big job! It is amazing how reassuring even the smallest amount of information & feedback can be. You are nailing it already !! Welcome πŸ˜€.

*kicking back, feeling super relaxed* 🍹Cheers (thanks Tapasz πŸ˜‰).

Comment

• Vintoxi
                  Vintoxi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Awesome to meet you as well Caro! Thanks for the kind words.

Welcome to the forum Vintoxi!

Thanks for the introduction and we hope you are able to visit us here in the future for information rather than problem-solving. I get the impression Bongfish are very good at smashing bugs.

The community here are a great support for each other and are able to help solve issues sometimes but we can't solve them all. It makes me very happy to see you and Twinkiepie introducing yourselves to us all here. A big warm smurfy welcome!

Comment

• Vintoxi
                  Vintoxi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Chickadee! I have noticed that the community are really awesome, I am so happy to see people helping and look out for each other, it really creates such a great online home

Hello and welcome, Vintoxi! It's nice to meet you and hope you come by often to update our community or just hang out with us. I love these smurf x pony avatars... partly because my youngest smurfling is crazy about My Little Pony. LOL! Now, which pony iteration are you?

Comment

• Vintoxi
                  Vintoxi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey SushiSmurf, it's nice to meet you also, I will be stopping by as much as I can, it's great to be welcomed and I would love to hang out with you all on the forums! Haha Glad you enjoy the Avatars and your youngest Smurfling! "Twinkiepie" did this for me pretty cool ^^

• Twinkiepie
                  Twinkiepie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  A little version of the pony "Big McIntosh". Since each pony has it's own character and McIntosh is a very calm/friendly pony and always works hard!
                  Suits our Vintoxi

Welcome Vintoxi. So happy to have you here.

We've all been through so much with our beloved game and are extremely appreciative of all the extra support!

Comment

• Vintoxi
                  Vintoxi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey Amberglass, Thanks for the welcome, very nice to meet you!

• chickadee2013
                  chickadee2013 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good to see you on here again Amberglass.

• Amberglass
                  Amberglass commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you Chicka. 😘 I can't wait until we can all start gifting and visiting again. Hoping it's soon!
              Working...
              X