Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A lovely welcome from Bongfish to the community!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lovely welcome from Bongfish to the community!

Dear Smurfs’ villagers,

as you might have already noticed, a little spy has been bustling around the forum the last few days without even saying hi. Don’t worry, it’s none of The Smurfs Villains, it has just been me gathering some information about the forum posts and preparing to introduce myself on here

I am Twinkiepie and I work at Bongfish, where I take care of our Bongfish Social Media Accounts (you are more than welcome to stop by there as well). I am also a member of The Smurfs’ Village project team at Bongfish, which means, I will provide you with the latest news about game updates or things that are in progress and my goal is to link you closer to our development team.

Besides that: Spelling Bee and me are in contact as well. A big ‘Thank You’ to her for helping me a lot in such short time!
    Feel free to contact me at any time and I hope we will have a lot of good times.

Our team from Bongfish says hi!
    Best Regards,
    Twinkiepie

It's a pleasure to have you here. Welcome to the community.

Comment

Welcome Twinkiepie (cute name 😊) .... we are thrilled to have an official Bongfish rep join the forum. Like many of the forum members, I have been suitably impressed with Bongfish's response and fix for the most recent SV bug and hope that this is an example of what we can continue to expect. As you can see from reading the "problem" posts there are many longstanding and urgent issues that should be addressed but first I want to extend a warm welcome to our group [rushing off to mix a celebratory Welcome Mojito 🍹] ..... we look forward to hearing about any info you can share from the development team.

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey tzr! I am already noting down things from the posts and our team is working hard on fixing the game's problems! Please consider that there will be a lot to do in the future to clean everything up, but I can see good things coming!

Thank you for the Mojito

Hello Twinkiepie! Welcome to the forum
      It's great that somebody from Bongfish is here and has an eye on things. The quick response to the big recent bug was a pleasant surprise and as tzr said, I hope we can expect more of this in the future. I hope we'll have a good and lively communication with you here and I look forward to hearing more from you / Bongfish!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        I will try my best and I am looking forward to talking with all of you!

nice to meet you and welcome to the forum! please make this game greater than ever! ( and hopefully, less expensive than ever😁 )

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice to meet you too Yosi The team will work hard!

Hi Twinkiepie, it's great another Bongfish rep joins in on forum. I was impressed by the bug fix timing and now am pleasantly surprised that you're here to join us. Keep on fixing bugs and informing us on new developments this way and SV will be better than ever.

Welcome to our group of blue necks 🍸

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Tapasz

I am glad to hear that you guys are pleased so far. I will keep you informed for sure!

Hello 🙋 ! Nice to meet you and it's a pleasure to have you here. Thanks for the great start in such a hard time where everybody was upset with the latest problems we had. You all have done a great job fixing this worst bug ever. We'll hope some of our longtime problems could be fixed as well. Have a great time here with us all blue necks.

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice to meet you too! The team is glad to receive such great feedback at the beginning! It gives them extra motivation to do well in the future

Hello and welcome, Twinkiepie! Glad to see you here in our forum and I hope that you'll drop by often. Cool avatar, too! Is that a Smurf (Smurfette?) x Rainbow Dash Pony?

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey

It is a mixture of Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy's hair and I think Rarity's tail and yes, Smurfette is right!

Welcome Twinkiepie Nice to meet you.
      Thanks for the quick fix of the horrible bug that was haunting our villages!!
      Glad you will join us on a regular basis, must be great for our lovely Spelling Bee!!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        There will be more improvements in the future, I will keep the community updated

A very warm welcome here twinkiepie and we seem to share the 'magical' title 🤗. Hope we could get a greater future post from you 😘

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice to meet you Ray888 !

It's great when we have developers visit the forum.
      If I may ask what part are you handling on the team? Design, Coding or Both?

Btw, please take a look at our ideas section. There's a lot of great ideas there
      But please don't make all of them as EOs (The past developer almost took everything Purple suggested into EOs)

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Silver,

I am responsible for the communication around Bongfish's Social Media accounts and meet up with our team to get the latest update news
        So I am not in the process of making the game directly but I am a student in software development myself, so it is easier to understand what is going on at the development process!

No worries, I will keep an eye on your ideas section
        Last edited by Twinkiepie; 11-22-2016, 02:42 AM.

Welcome Twinkiepie 🙂!! Lovely to meet you.
      Such a wonderful positive spirit in here now. Loving Bongfish 💙.

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Lovely to meet you too
        Let's keep this wonderful spirit up!

Welcome Twinkiepie! Thanks for taking part in this community! We are all really looking forward to all the new things Bongfish will bring to SV! And in terms of hospitality, Bongfish has been a breath of fresh air! So far you guys are the best!

I can't wait to hear about future updates! Im sure you all have exciting things planned for our villages, but if you can find the time, please let the Bongfish SV project team know that we still need more of the classic 80's Smurf villains and other cartoon characters added to our game!

'Hopefully this forum turns out to be your second home, Twinkiepie, because the forum members are great! We love having a new friend on the forum, and thank you so much for being this communities advocate to the people who make our beloved game!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Purple! I have already read a lot about you here on the forum pleased to meet you!

I am about to create a little Sneak Peek for you guys, so stay tuned! The team is talking about the classic 80's Smurf content and we don't want to disappoint any of you.

I can already feel the good forum vibes and I am more than overwhelmed by the welcomes! Never stop bringing great ideas into the game. We appreciate it a lot.

How did I miss this topic? My bad! As everyone said above, we are soooooo pleased with the immediate fixes and positive vibe we have been getting from Bongfish. Please give our best to the development team, and thank them for us. And thank YOU for jumping in with news and responses! We're a vocal but very loyal group, and it is great to have you aboard!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi again Cupcake

It's quite a new section for more Bongfish related things and updates or news announcements. I will let the team know for what a great job they did and that you guys can see the changes inside of the game! I'm just the little "Bongfish Reporter Smurf"

We thank you for your loyalty and especially openness to a new developer!
        Great times lie ahead
    Working...
    X