Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which new features or additions for Smurfs' Village would you like Bongfish to make a priority?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To make our storage huts collect XP from items that are stored in there

Comment

At the risk of sounding ungrateful could you perhaps look at the rotation of prizes for game master? I think I've had 6 pom pom smurfs, 7 mini rockets, etc....lots of repeats and no where new to put them. Even if you just altered the percentages or something with each update would be helpful.

The prizes are fun, and thank you, but after you get several repeats there's nowhere to place them without them being clutter so it kinda removes some of the fun to win a prize that you can't place and benefit from

thanks.

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey @skydiver I will talk to the team about it!

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        Twinkiepie. That would be very. awsome, thanks.

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        @skydiver the team knows about it now and we will see if we can do anything!

Hi bongfish

I believe in equality and treating all players the same so when I found out this had not been done for kindle/amazon android players it really peeved me off.

Here is the link I do hope you make this a priority

http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...kindle-devices

Comment

Bongfish yiu need to make cloud save for kindle android players a priority it is a disgrace that beeline ignored this fact. Amazon have a cloud save feature all you need to do is implement it into the game so that moving game to new device without losing game altogether is there as at present it is extremely unfair that kindle android players have spent money to then have to give up the game because the developer continued to ignore implenenting this feature that google android and ios already have and have done for several years

Comment

Dear Bongfish Development Team,
          I know you have informed us that you will be working on a new way for us to add friends. (Eventually). Thank you for listening to our request. If I may, can I add 3 points to that request?

1). We really, really, really want this. And just because we are (almost) quietly, patiently waiting for it, doesn't mean we don't really, really, really want it!!!!

2). I believe that the viability of SV going forward relies on it. Hopefully with the release of the new movie, everything Smurfy will be re-invigorated, and this should attract more players to SV. Playing SV is dependant on friends in the early levels, and certainly WAY more fun. If we want to keep those new players, we need a method of adding friends NOT reliant on Facebook.

3). Please don't rely on Facebook as a method of adding friends. I will NEVER add gaming 'friends' via Facebook. NEVER. It will turn new players away if that is the only option to add friends.

Thanks for listening,
          regards,
          Caro.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
            yosinori saitou commented
            Editing a comment
            ditto!!😊😊😊

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment
            Absolutely agree!

• SmurfySnowman
            SmurfySnowman commented
            Editing a comment
            When they implement this - i hope we can send resources, smurfberries, and coins to friends. My mom just started playing and she's struggling. I wish i could send her some of my stuff. Please bongfish - let us help our friends out

Again I see what I posted about amazon kindle android cloud save being implemented is yet again being ignored. Whispersync is what is used for saving any game on amazon so it can be done. If google android and ios have cloud save so should amazon kindle players. No excuse bongfish no excuse. The way to attract players back is to fix what beeline ignored. This is one area beeline ignored. Treat all your players the same.

Comment

• Semper Fidelis
            Semper Fidelis commented
            Editing a comment
            just because Bongfish hasn't added it yet doesn't mean they are ignoring it. I don't think there it's as easy as flipping a switch and turning cloud saves on.

Please cloud save possibility with Facebook

Comment

Please allow for upgrade of dive all on island, shovel all on mountain, brush and collect all items from craters on space, excavate and collect all on space. Auto storage of seashells after dive, same like the crystals storage in the mountain. Upgrade on removal of all wither crops in the grove. Please also allow for more drop rate of rare seeds or more alternative way to get the seeds. Mini games are getting boring as the items we get from the games are forever the same, no new items. Please try to make all these upgrade accessible with smurfberries instead of real money. Thank you

Comment

Working...
            X