Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which ongoing problems with Smurfs' Village would you like Bongfish to make a priority?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if it's just me, but Vanity isn't working in my main village or Swoof Planet. Nothing happens when I tap on the one in my MV and the planet one just keeps saying he's busy or whatever. This is a problem as I can't complete Trackers request or get the xp boost on my planet.

Comment

Hey All,

Does anyone have a issue with missing Rafts / Craters? If someone would be willing to send me there Support ID for a iOS device on PM this could really help. I will be able to have a look at the village and see what is going on, please keep in mind that the village and support ID would be best saved to the Game Center.

Thanks!

Comment

• saskia
        saskia commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello Vintoxi,
        One of the forum members seems to have a problem with missing rafts.

His name is Smendes and he answered the following question on the 14th of November:

WHICH ONGOING PROBLEMS WITH SMURFS'VILLAGE WOULD YOU LIKE BONGFISH TO MAKE A PRIORITY.

His answer #19
        Hi,
        in IOS, I've lost rafts (in island) (they have disapeard, and it 's impossible to find it again) and craters (Swoofs' planet) (same problem).

Could these pbs be solved rather quickly, please ? Unquote

I hope this is of some help to you, thanks for the good work

• Vintoxi
        Vintoxi commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Saskia,

Firstly that's awesome that you are looking out for other forum members, that makes me so very happy to see.

I am going to reply right now to Smendes on this matter, I hope that you will also have a look in case you have this issue also.

Thank you again Saskia!!

• Malini108
        Malini108 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes all 5 got lost at the sea ...

Im on the android platform and none of my rafts on my island work and I bought nat smurfling for the island and it wont let me keep the critters Im attacting only release them if I try to keep it shuts down the whole game. Also I have submitted 2 tickets for this already in the last month and a half and have never recieved a reply

Comment

• Vintoxi
        Vintoxi commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Florida Smurf, Thanks for letting me know this, I am going to add the information to the report. In regards to the contact time we are trying at the moment to bring down the time we contact our players. I am sorry that you have not been answered as of yet, if you have a ticket number I will look into it myself.

All the best.

• Malini108
        Malini108 commented
        Editing a comment
        Missing rafts here as well

I want to add my vote for Don Smurfo. He is constantly changing behind his paravent and his golden eagle is not showing.

Comment

• Malini108
        Malini108 commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here - Don smurfo is taking forever to change lol

Oh please, oh please fix this one!!! Help!!
      My village is lost without fixing the GC syncing issue:
      http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...ng-game-center

Comment

• Tenny
        Tenny commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. GC needs to be top priority!

Crashing of the game seems to.rear its ugly head. In this latest update 1.41.1 android I cannot access the plsnet and recovery is pointless and when I previewed my village and used the roxket the game crashed so safe to say this is a bug. Cloud save won't save so cannot install a clean copy amd reload from.cloud

Comment

Vanity in space. revise job pass system. or exclude jobs that can not be performed

Comment

Please look into detective smurfs game. It's not fair to invest 5 SB to get coin items or bones. I'm not able to collect the things i need for player smurf because i don't want to waste berries on coin items like sacs of gold or sth.

Comment

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            You will get them eventually. I've been able to get all but some of Chilly's prizes so I can affirm that it can be done.

I am with you tired of wasting berries to get nothing... have won so many Eiffel Towers

Comment

All 5 rafts are gone and got lost at the sea .... that happened after I followed the recovery procedure to fix bug 88 . That did get fixed but the rafts are gone now . They've been gone for about 10 days I think . Any hope without having to recover the game yet again ?

Comment

• Vintoxi
              Vintoxi commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey Malini108, thanks for letting us know, just to clarify that you are using the update version 1.41.2 right? This issue should have been resolved with an update previous to the newest.

• Malini108
              Malini108 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you for replying .Yes it's the 1.41.2 ....

• Malini108
              Malini108 commented
              Editing a comment
              Any news as how to get the rafts back ? my Game is up to date btw ...

1)Not so much of a problem but it would be great to increase the character limit on Swoof planet ( only 125 ATM) and everywhere else . Had to store all the critters and every time I level up not getting any more smurfs ...

2) new stuff at animal sanctuary would be nice - it's been abandoned....

3) more space wherever possible

Comment

I stil have blank spots where I cannot place anything. Timber does not give wood and mine does not get stone unless i am in the game and watch the hours going by. Then i harvest both. Its something with the time i think, i dont know. I miss a lot off supplies like this. Please help and/or fix.

Comment

Working...
              X