Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which ongoing problems with Smurfs' Village would you like Bongfish to make a priority?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which ongoing problems with Smurfs' Village would you like Bongfish to make a priority?

Hi everyone. Now that the transition is well underway, I would like to gather some feedback from the community so I can pass it along. Specifically, I think it would be good for the new Development Team to know what we in the community would like to have fixed first.

Besides the obvious recent problems with lost progress and timers, please share what issues are important to you. When listing them, please note if you are playing on iOS or Android in case the problem is occurring only on that version.

For example, I think we can all agree on the following:

iOS & Android: Tracker disappearing and asking for items to complete his tasks that require the purchase of Exclusive Offers

Lastly, please do not include ideas. This topic is for ongoing and preexisting bugs only. Thank you!

Fixing long standing bugs, such as not being able to expand on the planet. Impossible quests for vanity, smurfberry quests being part of tracker. Just generally clean house and fix things that have been wrong for years.

Comment

smurf getting added to main village in ios would be so so so good i'm getting more than id want

Comment

• Adam821
        Adam821 commented
        Editing a comment
        yup i now have 118 smurfs at first i thought it had to do with sending smurf on out of village quests but it seems to just happen maybe its related to gaining xp because when you recover the village a smurf appears around the same time you gain enough xp

• Pachemz
        Pachemz commented
        Editing a comment
        My smurf count increases on its own too and it would be great if this was fixed. Android.

• Adam821
        Adam821 commented
        Editing a comment
        im actually thinking about reverting my village to when i had less smurfs

The level 88 bug. (iOS)
      http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...-can-t-gift-me
      Last edited by Caro; 11-11-2016, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        Absolutely agree! There's many who aren't on this forum, don't know they have this bug, or can't use the fix. I will be one of the two latter - I have no friends so I won't know when I have it, and my iPad is so old that I can't do anything online without crashing.

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey guys!
        There have already been discussions at Bongfish about the lvl 88 bug and as it seems this one will be a hard one, but hopefully fixable in time! please be patient
        Last edited by Twinkiepie; 11-22-2016, 05:14 AM.

• Caro
        Caro commented
        Editing a comment
        Wonderful news. Thanks Twinkiepie!

And reintroduce ability to add friends. (iOS).

Comment

• Caro
        Caro commented
        Editing a comment
        I disagree LightofFire. This isn't an 'idea'. We had it, it was broken by iOS 10, and now it's gone.

It was a MAJOR part of our game, and a huge reason the game has endured so long. Remaining connected with each other through our SV games, and this forum is what keeps us playing, (...and spending money), thus keeping the game viable.

I believe it's a priority fix for the game's survival.

• LightofFire
        LightofFire commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry if i was misunderstanding, i DO love gifting friends and dont want facebook to use this function. But i think it isnt a bug and it has to be a fully new implementation so thats the reason why i thought it has to be on the other thread. Youre right, it's very important and has to be in the game for sure. And youre right, it's a big problem.
        Last edited by LightofFire; 11-13-2016, 07:30 AM.

• Caro
        Caro commented
        Editing a comment
        ūüėČ. We all want the same thing in the end.

I play on iOS and would love to have the blank areas in my main village where I can't place any items fixed. Also, Smurfette constantly jumping out of her Easter basket (as well having 3 smurfettes) and Jokey periodically getting stuck changing into Don Smurfio (and two Jokey's walking around) so that I can't ride the Golden Eagle aren't a huge inconvenience, but would be nice to see fixed

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Vintoxi! I'm sorry I am just seeing this now, I'm a newbie to the world of forums and seem to miss a lot of stuff. I can send you my support ID if it will still help? I'd love to be able to use my blank space and have Don Smurfo ride his majestic Golden Eagle around my Village again

• momraising5boyz
        momraising5boyz commented
        Editing a comment
        I have been asking for a while for the blank areas in my main village to be fixed. I have an Android.

• nycblueblue
        nycblueblue commented
        Editing a comment
        I've seen in many posts that it is being worked on (mostly in closed version update threads), but I just wanted to chime in and say that my sister is also having the Smurfette problem in the Main Village where there is one Smurfette constantly jumping in and out of the basket and in and out of costume, while one normally dressed Smurfette trots around the village. She is on an LG K10 running Android Marshmallow with the latest version of the game (1.47.0). Thanks to everyone working on the problem!

Make Don Smurphos book and the Mighty Golden Eagle live again. The book is no longer clickable. http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...version-1-38-0
      Last edited by Morning Sky; 11-12-2016, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        It's not clickable because of the extra Jokey/ Don Smurfio issue, which you previously stated that you don't want fixed.

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        AlleycatttSmurf, it is not so. Even when there is only Don Smurfo alone, the book is not clickable.

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        I guess people must be experiencing different problems with this bug. When my Jokey is getting stuck changing, or I have Don Smurfio and Jokey walking around, that is when I cannot click on and ride my Golden Eagle.

Fix reporters tweeting bonus: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...-1-39-0-1-41-1

Comment

Please fix transfering between devices. A lot of us who got a corrupt village a while ago can't transfer anymore unless they restart the app. More info can be found in here: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...ow-corrupt-too

Though my village seems to work again, I still can't transfer the normal way. Which is scary knowing what happened to Purples village (recovery points not working) because if that bug hits my game I'm finished because I can't resurrect from GC!

Comment

I'm for the fix with the false structures, hidden items etc. cannot find the right words! Happybird has mentioned it long long time ago! We've posted screenshots from the things like walls, flowers and structures. I know it is only a small bug and there are really harder bug than that but its a big problem while decorating and i dont like it to search ways to resolve it. Maybe someone could translate:

Wenn Objekte wie Mauern oder manche Z√§une platziert werden, √ľberlappen sich die Gegenst√§nde und es entstehen unsch√∂ne fehlerhafte Bilder. Die Maigl√∂ckchen verschwinden bis auf den Stiel komplett, das Spielhaus wird vom einfachen Lattenzaun durchbohrt etc. Dadurch ist das dekorieren manchmal sehr kompliziert. Ich wei√ü, dass dies lediglich ein Sch√∂nheitsfehler ist, dennoch ist er schon so lange vorhanden, dass ich ihn gerne endlich beseitigt sehen w√ľrde.

Comment

1: Tracker
      2: Google Cloud save
      3: Water tiles causing game to reset

Comment

Please fix the blank spots in out villages where nothing can be placed as stated in comment #6 above!

Comment

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't have them, but for players who do this must be really annoying!

I play on iOS and this is what I have:
        - Unable to clear the last part of the planet
        - Tracker disappers and re-appears
        - Reporter doesn't give tweet rewards

Don't have those, but most likely will have the first one somewhen and think the second is annoying for those who have it:
        - Level 88 bug
        - Blank spaces bug

For Android:
        - Cloud save

If I had to order them I'd say 1. Cloud save, 2. Level 88, 3. Reporter, 4. Tracker, 5. Blank space, 6. Unlock planet space

There's obviously more bugs than that, but those I'd say are the most important ones. Edit: The planet space bug isn't important necessarily, but it's been going on for so long that it'd be nice if it were finally fixed.

(I would also appreciate if the water tiles (and corresponding huts/items) were bug free. The reason I mention this here is because Beeline said they are safe, yet there's so many people who experienced first hand that they aren't. Maybe Bongfish can have a look again.)
        Last edited by Evanna; 11-13-2016, 05:44 AM.

Comment

i don't have ongoing serious problems / bugs in my village now, but the bug like ios 1.39 update can make many playes lose their villages. so i hope Bongfish to check every future updates thoroughly before submitting them to app store.

Comment

[Android] Game progress resets to level 1 and the recovery points aren't working after the version 1.8.1b

For me the biggest priority and Google cloud save

Comment

• happybird
              happybird commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh, yes! I forgot about the Cloud issues on Android since I am an iOS player. That's definitely super important and should be taken care of ASAP!
          Working...
          X