Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they only made it easier to read...seriously...I feel like a 80 yo with severe case of glaucoma. And what you said of course.

Comment

Spelling Bee, can you fix the typo in the topic title please? And I wonder...if a seperate feedback dept isn't better? In which we can post feedback topics. Now all info is scattered around and I am sure some get lost along the way. Especially since comments don't come through.

Comment

Hi Tapasz. Fixed the typo. I'll talk to Beeline about that possibility. What do you mean comments don't come through?

Comment

Thx! If you take a look at the list of topics only the latest official reply is registered. So if people only comment instead of reply it seems nothing is going on in a thread for hours while in fact maybe 5 people did comment. Besides that ofcourse the notifications don't come through in email. Although some of them do?

If you take a look now in the list your name is the last one....while I did comment on you just now
          Last edited by Tapasz; 12-04-2013, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Oh wait....you can't see I commented, LOLOL! Take a look at the list and you'll see my name there. Comment in here (no new reply) and check again....my name is still the last one

Comment

Hi Tapasz. Two things. First, a new forum section has been added at the very top of the forum directory to report forum issues and give forum feedback. I'll leave this topic open until I see that you have seen my reply and then I'll move all of these comments over there.

Second. I thought that might have been the comment issue you were referring to. Yes, we are aware of it bust sadly there is nothing we can really do about it. It's a known glitch with the current version of vBulletin Software. They told us it will be fixed, but we have no ETA on when. (Let's hope it's soon along with the email notifications and other things..)

Comment

Thanks for creating the feedback section! I'll make topics off the much wanted changes if that's ok?
                Let's hope they'll fix the notifications (and other stuff) soon....we're losing so many people now who can't follow up...

Comment

Sure. Create whatever topics you think are necessary Tapasz.

Comment

The new forums are too much of a hassle. There are TOO MANY subdivisions. Have only report problems, update and general that fits everything.

Comment

My apologies if this has come up already but my settings aren't displaying the correct time. I'm set on GMT, which is correct seeing as it's Winter and the UK is on GMT this time of year but time on the forum is actually showing up +1 hour as if I'm on British Summer Time and it's not auto detecting DST. I know it's not a major issue but it is disconcerting to seeing my reply posted at 9.23pm when it's actually 8.23pm lol. I feel like a future!me has visited the forum lol.

Comment

Hi Dharma. As you said, the setting to automatically detect the DST is not working. I went ahead and turned it off entirely for you. Your time should be displaying correctly now. We hope this issue will be fixed in a future forum software update.

Comment

• Tapasz
                          Tapasz commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Have you turned it off in general? I selected a timezone which isn't mine to force the correct time showing for now.

• DharmaSmurf
                          DharmaSmurf commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks Spelling Bee

• Spelling Bee
                          Spelling Bee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yeah Tapasz. Just turn it off by selecting no next to automatically detect DST and the one below it. Then, go ahead and put yourself back in your correct time zone.

Ack. I just tried to edit this comment and the whole thing erased. What was here before was that I as able to edit my comment on the christmas update thread, using my ipad, without the original comment erasing. Then immediately afterwards, still using the ipad, I tried to edit a comment I made earlier in the day with my Android phone, and the original comment erased. Now this comment here erased when I tried to edit it (still using ipad). How did I manage to edit without erasing on the Christmas thread and why cannot I not do it again?
                        Last edited by happybird; 12-10-2013, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Happy, it's hit and miss for editing on mobile devices. I always copy my comment before trying to edit in case it disappears. Most of the time it will disappear though

Comment

Please add a filter option of going to the "last page". The "today" option works well if in fact there are current posts, but if not, I'm fat fingering thru each page trying to get to the last page.

Comment

• tzr1877
                              tzr1877 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Good point Tapasz ... will do.

• Spelling Bee
                              Spelling Bee commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I noticed it. :P

• Tapasz
                              Tapasz commented
                              Editing a comment