Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Member Tagging appears to only work correctly when Replying and not when Commenting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member Tagging appears to only work correctly when Replying and not when Commenting

I don't know what's wrong but I can't use the tagging function (@...) when I want to write a comment on a post. It only works when I create a new post.
    I'm using Apple devices - the problem occurs on all of them (MacBook, iPad and iPhone). Anyone else having this problem?

Do you leave a free space after the name? As in, tap your space bar once? I figured that was the problem why it wasn't working for me in the past. You always have to leave one 'space' after a tagged name. Might be something else in your case, though, I don't know.

Comment

Alex Smurf Howdy howdy! It looks like it's just the auto-fill portion that's not working. You can still manually type someone's name and tag them, but it won't suggest or auto-fill when doing the comments. I'll see if that's normal or not.

Comment

• Alex Smurf
      Alex Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Spelling Bee Testing..

• Alex Smurf
      Alex Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! That's what I meant Spelling Bee. The auto-fill does not work when commenting. Didn't know I could tag someone without the suggestions / auto-fill. I thought I had to pick one of the suggestions to make it work. Thanks! 😊

Alex Smurf You are most welcome!

Comment

Working...
    X