Add additional Sub Forums to the Smurfs' Village Idea section

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add additional Sub Forums to the Smurfs' Village Idea section

In Smurf Village idea section, there are over 20 sites of ideas.. It's a little multitudinous..

So i wonder if there is a possibility to create two new sub-topics... Ideas already implemented and ideas not planned...

It makes it easier to look into.. I think in the future, there are more topics and noone looks at the last pages..
    Last edited by LightofFire; 01-21-2014, 11:46 AM. Reason: Adding paragraphs and correct typos

It's something to look into. Thanks for the idea.

Comment

Hello Ms. Bee, so we would break the 40's in nearest future, i was wondering if there is a chance to implement sub-forums on idea section? I know you work very hard for the community and it's very welcome but maybe you had the time to think about the idea? There are many closed ideas already and many of them are or will be implemented so maybe it could clear up some room with additional subs? Or any other idea that clears this section a little bit ☺️ Thank you!

Comment

This must be the most messy section on forum. No wonder, because real smurf fans are full of brilliant ideas! And if determined to have something implemented, bumping the topics for some attention. All for a good cause if you realize Vanity might never have made it to Androids villages and we might never have gotten the large pathways if we didn't bump it.

But....

It's so hard to follow up on all threads. I understand people aren't tempted to go through 55 pages to check if an idea already has been posted. (Though I strongly advize to do so). And as tags aren't added on all topics the search function won't catch all. This results in lots of double topics and nearly the same topics which can easily fit into a general one. Every time someone goes through their "favorites" a lot of other important topics end up on page 5 and further down.

My suggestion is to at least devide the cosmetic changes/adding items from the enhance game play ones. They both are very important but from a different point of view. Sometimes I won't post in a topic because I hate to see an important one falling of the page. Besides that I somehow miss the ND/UC/NP split in here which was so easy in the old forum. Any other ideas are welcome but I really think something needs to change.

(I posted this in here instead of feedback to get it noticed, as only a few check the feedback section)

Comment

That's really fast πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ! Thanks!

Comment

It's going to take a while, but I'll get it done!

Comment

• Tapasz
              Tapasz commented
              Editing a comment
              This must be a lot of work but it really helps a lot. I think many of us are very happy with the change. This must be the fastest implementation ever πŸ˜ƒ!

Wait, it got merged. I never noticed this idea before, good one Light.
              Last edited by Tapasz; 07-25-2014, 12:42 PM.

• LightofFire
              LightofFire commented
              Editing a comment
              Tapasz, thanks for bringing it up again! Hope the community will like it!

• Evabevasmurf
              Evabevasmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              I LOVE IT! Thank you, Spelling Bee for your fast work. And a big thank you, Tapasz and Light for your suggestions.

Thank you very much Ms. Bee! It must be a lot of work, thanks that you always have a look at your community! You do a great job on this!

Comment

You guys are welcome.

Comment

• Tapasz
                Tapasz commented
                Editing a comment
                It so much easier to follow up now! And you managed to do it in such short time. Thanks again!
            Working...
            X